Thursday 4 March 2010

14/30 - Praise to the Lord, the Almighty - Well Known Christian Wedding Hymns

14/30 Praise to the Lord, the Almighty

Over the last two weeks, I have been speaking with the ministers from a collection of churches in Essex about the hymns that they recommend to couples for their wedding ceremony.

I have compared my notes from these conversations with the hymns I had previously recorded, and it turns out that I have missed some really well known wedding hymns from the guide.

The next eight uploads to the blog will be recordings of well known Christian wedding hymns.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know exactly where you're going with this search, but I invite you to check out my blog for tomorrow at Wordwise Hymns for an excellent processional hymn for use at weddings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...