Thursday 15 April 2010

Arrangements of RnB Songs for Your Wedding Ceremony Music - If I Aint Got You by Alicia Keys

I was exhibiting at the Hunters Meet wedding fayre last month, and a couple asked if we could record and upload some RnB songs that would be appropriate for wedding ceremony music.

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys

This song works well as a piece of recessional ceremony music for when the bride and groom leave the ceremony room after the marriage service.

I have three more samples that I will be uploading over the coming week.

James

1 comment:

  1. This song works well as a piece of recessional ceremony music for when the bride and groom leave the ceremony room after the marriage service. father daughter wedding songs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...